ISO 21001 Certification | Educational Organizations Management System
ISO 21001 will provide a common management tool for organizations providing educational products and services capable of meeting learner and other customer requirements and needs.
ISO 21001 Management System for Educational Organisations is a specific requirement for an organisation that needs to demonstrate its ability to support the acquisition and development of competence through teaching, learning or research. It also aims to enhance the satisfaction of learners, other beneficiaries and staff through the effective application of its EOMS, including processes for improvement of the system and assurance of conformity to the requirements of learners and other beneficiaries
ISO 21001:2018 can be applied to educational organizations within larger organizations whose core business is not education, such as professional training departments.
ISO 21001 Certification – Benefits
- Increased customer satisfaction. The transparency of learning services is established.
- Demonstrate commitment to quality: The need of the trainees to acquire a central role in the evaluation of services.
- More personalized learning and effective response to special educational needs
- Inclusive and equitable quality education for all
- Consistent processes and evaluation tools to demonstrate and increase effectiveness and efficiency